Established in 1993, Jefferson City Medical Group (JCMG) has grown into one of Missouri’s largest multi-specialty groups owned and operated by physicians. JCMG is also one of the largest employers in the Jefferson City area. It is an ideal place to establish a career.
One of JCMG’s core values is to provide an environment for employee growth and satisfaction. By creating a culture of service to others, JCMG acknowledges and encourages great performance. The physicians and employees are dedicated to helping others and are in an environment with like-minded people.
- Jefferson City Medical Group is one of Missouri’s largest multi-specialty groups owned and operated by physicians.
- JCMG grew from the belief that the best medical decisions are made by patients working closely with their physicians.
- We are committed to providing the most compassionate, cost-effective and comprehensive medical care in central Missouri.
- Because we are independently-owned, our only obligation is to our patients and their health care needs.
- Learn more about JCMG’s excellent benefit package
- Rand McNally names Jefferson City the most beautiful small town in America in 2013.
- Forbes Magazine ranks Jefferson City in their “Top-Ten of Small Places for Business and Careers”.
- Jefferson City earned honors with a “Blue Ribbon Rating” and a “5-Star Rating” for our public school system.
- Expansion Management Magazine rated Jefferson City with a “5-Star Quality of Life”.
- Our community is ranked the “35th Smartest Places to Live in the US” by Kiplinger’s Magazine.
- Jefferson City is a “Preserve America Community.”
- US News & World Report named Jefferson City as #5 of the “Best Places to Retire for Wine Lovers.”
- We are conveniently located within minutes of NCAA Division 1 athletics.
- Multiple professional sporting teams are in close proximity.
- Our service area includes the Lake of the Ozarks with several nationally ranked golf courses and 1,150 miles of shoreline.
- For biking enthusiasts, Jefferson City is part of the Katy Trail, which offers over 225 miles of biking across the state.
- In Missouri’s state capital, our community is the economic hub for the 8 surrounding counties.
- There are 9 colleges and universities within a 30-mile radius of the city.
Want to learn more?
Jefferson City Recreation, Arts, Sports and Fun
Central Missouri Recreation Arts, Sports and Fun
Jefferson City Downtown Thursday Night Live
Jefferson City Downtown Christmas
Jefferson City Biking
What Physician Spouses Think
Get in touch with our Recruitment Specialist!