Established in 1993, Jefferson City Medical Group (JCMG) has grown into one of Missouri’s largest multi-specialty groups owned and operated by physicians. JCMG is also one of the largest employers in the Jefferson City area. It is an ideal place to establish a career.
One of JCMG’s core values is to provide an environment for employee growth and satisfaction. By creating a culture of service to others, JCMG acknowledges and encourages great performance. The physicians and employees are dedicated to helping others and are in an environment with like-minded people.
- Jefferson City Medical Group is one of Missouri’s largest multi-specialty groups owned and operated by physicians.
- JCMG grew from the belief that the best medical decisions are made by patients working closely with their physicians.
- We are committed to providing the most compassionate, cost-effective and comprehensive medical care in central Missouri.
- Because we are independently-owned, our only obligation is to our patients and their health care needs.
- Learn more about JCMG’s excellent benefit package
- Rand McNally names Jefferson City the most beautiful small town in America in 2013.
- Forbes Magazine ranks Jefferson City in their “Top-Ten of Small Places for Business and Careers”.
- Jefferson City earned honors with a “Blue Ribbon Rating” and a “5-Star Rating” for our public school system.
- Expansion Management Magazine rated Jefferson City with a “5-Star Quality of Life”.
- Our community is ranked the “35th Smartest Places to Live in the US” by Kiplinger’s Magazine.
- Jefferson City is a “Preserve America Community.”
- US News & World Report named Jefferson City as #5 of the “Best Places to Retire for Wine Lovers.”
- We are conveniently located within minutes of NCAA Division 1 athletics.
- Multiple professional sporting teams are in close proximity.
- Our service area includes the Lake of the Ozarks with several nationally ranked golf courses and 1,150 miles of shoreline.
- For biking enthusiasts, Jefferson City is part of the Katy Trail, which offers over 225 miles of biking across the state.
- In Missouri’s state capital, our community is the economic hub for the 8 surrounding counties.
- There are 9 colleges and universities within a 30-mile radius of the city.