Last updated: January 6, 2022
COVID Vaccine Clinic | (573) 556-7745
We are accepting walk-ins! The COVID Vaccine Clinic is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., located on the second floor of the JCMG Medical Building at 1241 W Stadium Blvd, Jefferson City, MO 65109.
You can sign up for an appointment by calling our COVID Vaccine Clinic at (573) 556-7745. We should be able to answer your call, but if we’re on the line with another patient, please leave a voicemail with your name and date of birth, and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.
You can sign up online by following these instructions:
- Go to https://www.solvhealth.com/book-online/AGNVY0
- Write COVID Vaccine as your Reason for Visit
- Choose a time slot (Click Find Next Available Visit to view selections)
- For quickest reservation, skip insurance information for now
- If you get a text or email confirmation, you successfully booked an appointment
- Finish appointment information
- Fill out your patient info
- Add insurance information if applicable
- Sign consent forms
Your spot will not be reserved until you fully finish signing up for your time slot. To save time, skip uploading your insurance information the first time it asks. If you do not get a text or email confirmation, your request did not go through, so go back to the Solv link and try again.
After you get a text or email confirmation, please continue to fill out demographic information and consent forms, as this will make check-in quicker.
Booster doses are currently available to patients who have completed their first round of vaccinations and it has been more than 5 months since your last dose.
- Please wear clothing that allows for easy access to the upper arm.
- You must stay for at least 15 minutes after receiving your vaccine.
- If you have a previous history of anaphylactic reaction, you will be required to stay for 30 minutes instead.
- If you have not been to JCMG before, we will need to set you up as a new patient. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
JCMG has ample supply of the vaccine available (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson).
Pfizer and Moderna: In order to gain the full effectiveness of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, you must receive two doses of it. At the time of your appointment, you can register for a follow-up appointment three/four weeks later. If you cannot come back in three/four weeks, come back as soon as you can thereafter.
Johnson & Johnson: The J&J vaccine is a single-dose vaccine being offered upon request.