THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ESTABLISHED JCMG PATIENTS AGED 65+ OR WITH A COMORBIDITY
JCMG is currently vaccinating individuals who fall under phases 1A, 1B – Tier 1, and 1B – Tier 2. If you are not one of these individuals, your turn will come. Please monitor the MO DHSS site and our website for updates.
By signing up for a vaccine with JCMG through this page, you affirm that you are an established JCMG patient and that you are either 65 and older or have cancer, Chronic Kidney Disease, COPD, Heart Conditions, weakened immune system due to organ transplant, severe obesity (BMI >40), pregnancy, Sickle Cell Disease, Type 1 or 2 Diabetes Mellitus, or individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities such as Down Syndrome.
If you sign up for a vaccine through JCMG and are not a current candidate for the vaccine, you will be turned away at this time. You will need to register at a later date when your phase is available.
Signing Up – Instructions
In order to sign up for a vaccine, you must sign up for our Communication list. As of February 4, we are calling patients from our Communication List to sign them up for a vaccine, going down the list. We will not be accepting walk-ins, nor can you receive the vaccine during a doctor visit.
If you have not already, get on our COVID-19 Vaccination Communication List.
If we cannot fill all of a clinic’s appointment slots in time via phone, then we will open up a Solv link and send a message to everyone on this list.
Thank you for your continued patience! Navigating through this pandemic has been a new experience for everyone. To best serve you, we’ve needed to adjust the best way to go about administering vaccines along the way. We will immunize every JCMG patient who wants a vaccine.
- Please wear clothing that allows for easy access to the upper arm.
- You must stay for at least 15 minutes after receiving your vaccine.
- If you have a previous history of anaphylactic reaction, you will be required to stay for 30 minutes instead.
- Due to the advanced preparation that is required, be committed to the time frame that you sign up for—we don’t want to waste your dose.
- Prior to your visit, review the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet and CDC Facts About COVID-19 Vaccines Sheet.
- If possible, print off, fill out, and bring the following paperwork with you to your appointment:
In order to gain the full effectiveness of the vaccine, you must receive two doses of it. We will have the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on hand unless said otherwise. The Pfizer-BioNTech second dose is recommended 21 days or later after the first one.