Last updated: August 10, 2022
COVID Vaccine Clinic | (573) 556-7745
We are accepting walk-ins! The COVID Vaccine Clinic is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., located on the second floor of the JCMG Medical Building at 1241 W Stadium Blvd, Jefferson City, MO 65109.
You can sign up for an appointment by calling our COVID Vaccine Clinic at (573) 556-7745. We should be able to answer your call, but if we’re on the line with another patient, please leave a voicemail with your name and date of birth, and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.
You can sign up online by following these instructions:
- Go to https://www.solvhealth.com/book-online/AGNVY0
- CHOOSE A DATE AND TIME: Select a time.
- REASON FOR VISIT: Write COVID Vaccine as your Reason for Visit.
- HAVE YOU BEEN TO JCMG BEFORE?: If you’ve used Solv with JCMG before, select “Yes”; if you haven’t, select “No”.
- PATIENT INFO & HOME ADDRESS: Fill out as much as possible.
- HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY?: Select “Decide Later”.
- You’ll need to fill out insurance information if you have it upon arrival; skip it all in Solv.
- You do not have to fill out paperwork in Solv. Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment and we’ll get your paperwork filled out here.
Booster doses are currently available to patients who have completed their primary series of vaccinations and it has been more than 2 months since your last dose. Your immunocompromised status will affect the timing of booster doses.
- Please wear clothing that allows for easy access to the upper arm.
- You must stay for at least 15 minutes after receiving your vaccine.
- If you have a previous history of anaphylactic reaction, you will be required to stay for 30 minutes instead.
- If you have not been to JCMG before, we will need to set you up as a new patient. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
All Missouri residents 6 months of age and older are eligible to receive the COVID 19 vaccine. JCMG has an ample supply of vaccine available (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson). We are able to schedule patients for vaccinations via telephone, online, or walk-ins.
We also have a limited supply of Novavax COVID-19 vaccine, which is available to Missouri residents 18 years of age and older. Please call us to schedule a Novavax vaccine at (573) 556-7745
Pfizer and Moderna: In order to gain the full effectiveness of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, you must receive all doses in its primary series. At the time of your appointment, you can register for follow-up appointments. If you cannot come back on time for your next dose, come back as soon as you can thereafter.
Novavax: The Novavax vaccine is a subunit (or acellular) vaccine—the same type of vaccine which has been well established for decades, such as the Hepatitis B and DTaP (Diphtheria, Pertussis and Acellular Pertussis) vaccines. Its primary series currently consists of two doses. It is not compatible with other COVID-19 vaccines, as either a booster or primary replacement; if you received another COVID-19 vaccine, you are unable to receive the Novavax COVID-19 vaccine.
Johnson & Johnson: The J&J vaccine is a single-dose vaccine being offered upon request. mRNA vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna are suggested over Johnson & Johnson.