JCMG offers patients infusion services in the JCMG Medical Building, seven days per week as needed, as well as 24 hour on call for in-home IV antibiotic therapy offered at JCMG.
JCMG Infusion Center nurses are ACLS and PALS certified with years of experience with Intravenous Therapy and provide conscious sedation for radiology biopsies and procedures.
- Helps keep patients out of the hospital
- Offers lower costs
- Preferred by patients
- Provides excellent quality of care
- Provides physicians with immediate and ongoing status of patients
- Qualified, registered nurses are trained in ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Staff is trained in assessment and management of outpatient IV therapy
- Available staff to assist with obtaining financial assistance
- Central line dressing changes, access & maintenance
- Conscious sedation for pediatric clients
- Cortrosyn stimulation test
- Difficult IV blood draws & starts
- First dosing of IV antibiotics prior to home infusion of antibiotics
- Immune Globulin infusions
- Infed and Ferrlecit infusions
- IV antibiotics
- IV Biologics
- IV hydration
- IV push medications
- Mediport monthly access & maintenance
- Outpatient management for home infusion
- Peripheral IV insertions
- Post-op wound infection on IV antibiotics
- Pre-diagnostic sedation
- Pre-op medications
- Remicade infusions
- Solu Cortef infusion
- Solu Medrol infusion
- Subcutaneous port access & maintenance
- Therapeutic phlebotomies
- Xolair subcutaneous injections for asthma
Some of the IV therapies performed in our infusion center are as follows but not limited to:
Cortisol Stim testing
IV Fluid replacement therapy
Lab draws from implanted ports, PICC’s
In order to offer additional options for in-home infusion for patients with long-term IV antibiotic needs, JCMG partners with Healix. Feedback from patients is oerwhelmingly positive. Home infusion offers many options in choices of antibiotics that can be customized for patients as well as improved compliance as patients are treated in the comfort of their own home. A central venous line (CVL) is required for patients to utilize this service. Infusion staff will handle the insurance verification prior to treatment.
Hours of Service
- In 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Weekends and holidays for scheduled infusions
To Schedule a Patient, Physician Offices Should Call
- 573-556-5721 – week days
- 573-635-5264 – after hours page the on-call physician/nurse
Need help choosing a doctor?
Choosing a primary care doctor for you and your family is a big decision. That’s why we have a Patient Care Liaison who can personally guide you through that process and help you get established with a doctor who best fits your needs.
To speak directly to the Patient Care Liaison, call 1-855-JCMG-DOC or simply walk in to the JCMG Main Medical Building lobby.