Occupational and Environmental Medicine (OEM) is a board-certified specialty under Preventative Medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses. OEM is the medical specialty ranked among the highest in satisfaction and lowest in professional burnout.
The primary purpose of OEM is to help employers identify quality employees for each role within your organization, by performing various substance screenings and physical examinations. We can also help identify potential pre-existing conditions so that your organization can be exempt from both legal and financial responsibilities related to the condition(s).
Preventative services are offered in the form of vaccinations, health courses, seminars, and routine biometric screenings. Work-related injuries and illnesses are also evaluated and treated to ensure the health of the employee, and to aid in returning the employee to service within your organization. Return-to-work evaluations and recommendations are also offered for employees that have recently missed time at work (whether work-related or not) due to injury or illness.
- Biometric Screenings (height, weight, BMI, blood pressure, questionnaire, blood glucose & cholesterol)
- Flu Shots (basic quadrivalent, employees can request employer billing)
- Pre-Employment Services (drug testing, physicals, hearing & eye exams, DOT physicals)
- On-Site Visits (we help host job fairs, perform physicals, perform pre-employment screenings, and get a feel for your workplace)
- Post-Accident Care Management (prescribing care, specialist referrals)
- Access to JCMG’s On-Campus Services (walk-in Express Care clinics, Hearing & Balance Center, Infusion Center, Laboratory, MRI Center, Outpatient Surgery Center, Pharmacy, Podiatry, Radiology/Imaging, Worker’s Comp Care)
Want to Get Started?
For any inquiries or to discuss setting up an account for your organization, contact Pat Ryan at (573) 556-1724 or email [email protected]. We look forward to working with you!
Meet the Occupational Medicine Providers
1241 West Stadium Blvd
Jefferson City, MO 65109