Our new Electronic Health Record is live!
eClinicalWorks launched January 4th, 2021, replacing Allscripts. This new EHR has endless possibilities for us at JCMG, with dozens of program plugins to reduce redundancy and bringing all of a patient’s information into one location.
How eClinicalWorks helps YOU, the patient:
While we’re excited for how ECW will help us manage all of our patients’ information, why exactly should you care? All of your health records (surgical and clinical) will be under one file, as well as your previous health care history can be imported into eClinicalWorks.
If that’s not tangible enough for you, then meet eClinicalWorks’ patient portal, healow.
What is healow?
Healow is our new Patient Portal, replacing Follow My Health. With healow, you’ll have easy access to all of your health records, as well as a number of other benefits. You can:
- Access your lab results, medications, allergies, appointments, and medical records.
- Securely message your provider back and forth.
- Securely connect to your doctor remotely via televisits.
- See your trackers, including heart rate, blood pressure, glucose levels, and calories burned.
- Three different apps are available: healow, healow mom, and healow kids.
Have any questions on our new EHR or how to use healow? Email us at [email protected].
Download the suite of healow apps now!